Northern Kentucky, You’re Next

Run To State

Sounds like some really ultra prissies in your area, Ram.

You have no idea, power trip. I didn't let it go unchallenged. Lets just say the conversation ended with, "Go ahead, call the police".

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with banning smoking in restaurants. If you want to smoke, go outside and stop your whining.

Bars are a different story. If I go to a bar, I expect drinking and smoking. Banning smoking in a bar is stupid.

Or if you don't like the Smoke in a Restaurant go to another one where the owner prohibits smoking and stop your whinning...:thumb::D

I have no problem with banning smoking in restaurants. If you want to smoke, go outside and stop your whining.

Bars are a different story. If I go to a bar, I expect drinking and smoking. Banning smoking in a bar is stupid.

If the problem is second hand smoke then it has to be banned in both places...

I'll go with that. :thumb:
Again, why shouldn't there be some restaurants where smokers can go and enjoy a cigarette or cigar? Why do the non-smokers have to have it all their way? Don't you think it's just a greedy attitude, not you, but for the non-smoking side to think they should have it their way only?

Again, why shouldn't there be some restaurants where smokers can go and enjoy a cigarette or cigar? Why do the non-smokers have to have it all their way? Don't you think it's just a greedy attitude, not you, but for the non-smoking side to think they should have it their way only?
I think when it comes down to flipping a coin between good health and bad health...lean toward the good.

I think when it comes down to flipping a coin between good health and bad health...lean toward the good.
I understand and respect your opinion, but I think it's only fair to allow some restaurants for smokers, the non-smokers don't need to hoard them all.

I have a major problem with it, as I've said repeatedly in this thread it should be up to the individual owner.

Not all restaurants are owned by individuals first of all.

Secondly, it isn't a big deal to me either way. I don't care if they pass a ban or not, but I'll enjoy the smoke free restaurants in places they do.

I understand and respect your opinion, but I think it's only fair to allow some restaurants for smokers, the non-smokers don't need to hoard them all.

Haven't smokers been hoarding them all up until recently? I mean sure they had "smoking sections" but that obviously wasn't doing any good.

Smokers can go outside to smoke. Non-smokers, if smoking is allowed, are forced to sit in a room filled with smoke that they don't want to be around.

Which will not be very long...This is just the start of our Government taking over our personal choices...:thumb::creepy:

Wow. People always find something to complain about. Thousands of people die each year from smoking related deaths. If the government did nothing about it there would still be people complaining. Probably some of the same people who claim the government is trying to run their lives.