Northern Kentucky, You’re Next

Run To State

Haven't smokers been hoarding them all up until recently? I mean sure they had "smoking sections" but that obviously wasn't doing any good.

Smokers can go outside to smoke. Non-smokers, if smoking is allowed, are forced to sit in a room filled with smoke that they don't want to be around.

No one is forcing a non-smoker to walk through those Doors...:thumb:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So non-smokers should have to stay at home because people want to fill the air with cancerous smoke? Or should they just have to suck it up and suffer for other peoples bad choices?

Answer me this. Why is it such a big deal for smokers to simply get up and walk outside to smoke? Is it laziness?

I enjoy Richmond restaurants right now even more than I ever have. Same with Lexington. When I leave the restaurants now I don't smell like I've rolled around in an ash tray for a few hours.

So non-smokers should have to stay at home because people want to fill the air with cancerous smoke? Or should they just have to suck it up and suffer for other peoples bad choices?

Answer me this. Why is it such a big deal for smokers to simply get up and walk outside to smoke? Is it laziness?

I enjoy Richmond restaurants right now even more than I ever have. Same with Lexington. When I leave the restaurants now I don't smell like I've rolled around in an ash tray for a few hours.

It has nothing to do with smokers...Im not one...Its about the guy/or girl who invest his Money in the Business that He Owns...:thumb:

No one is forcing a smoker to walk through the doors and support a business where they cannot smoke.

If it is such an affront, boycott the business, drive the economy south and show the politicians they made a mistake.

No one is forcing a smoker to walk through the doors and support a business where they cannot smoke.

If it is such an affront, boycott the business, drive the economy south and show the politicians they made a mistake.

I know alot of smokers who do exercise there right not to eat somewhere that does not allow smoking...:thumb:

Don't agree with you often H20, but we are right on this one.

Again, that's progressing it on to places it would not and should not go. It's like saying if we ban plastic explosives, we'll surely be banning fireworks next..then candles...then matches. Oh my God, where will it stop! :scared:

See, it just doesn't make sense to say that an effort to protect the public health shouldn't be undertaken because it would somehow automatically lead to banning ridiculous things.

Do we have a right to have smoke-free environments in privately-owned businesses?