Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Euton/Jackson Appeals

Featured Replies

Do you even know anything about the Jackson situation? I think he has a very good chance.

I can answer that. Nope.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Knipp's will not be playing anywhere else..... They WILL be at ELLIOTT!!!!!!!

The Knipp's will not be playing anywhere else..... They WILL be at ELLIOTT!!!!!!!

Terrific.:banana:

I can answer that. Nope.

 

 

Nope to what?

Nope to what?

Nope, he doesn't.

Nope, he doesn't.

 

 

You are going to have to be more specific. Surely you aren't saying Jackson doesn't have a good chance.

Jacksons mom said it was because of personal reasons that he transferred but i find it strange that not only did he transfer to the same school as Euton but almost at the same time. Doesn't anyone else find this to be very funny that all of a sudden theres personal problems in the family and that he just has to transfer to the same school as Euton ? I hope the rulings stand .

You are going to have to be more specific. Surely you aren't saying Jackson doesn't have a good chance.

 

If they made a legit move he should play !! Section H-3 needs to be changed PERIOD.:thumb:

Jacksons mom said it was because of personal reasons that he transferred but i find it strange that not only did he transfer to the same school as Euton but almost at the same time. Doesn't anyone else find this to be very funny that all of a sudden theres personal problems in the family and that he just has to transfer to the same school as Euton ? I hope the rulings stand .

 

 

No, because I know the exact reason for the move, and the personal reasons involved. If you knew the facts you might change your tune.

Few people know the real Jackson situation. I doubt that bobbyearl or Ms. Liberty are among the few. The Euton situation has been more publicized, and nobody can dispute the move to the Lexington area is legitimate. They both will be allowed to play.

You are going to have to be more specific. Surely you aren't saying Jackson doesn't have a good chance.

No you asked if he knew anything about it. I'm saying he doesn't.

Jacksons mom said it was because of personal reasons that he transferred but i find it strange that not only did he transfer to the same school as Euton but almost at the same time. Doesn't anyone else find this to be very funny that all of a sudden theres personal problems in the family and that he just has to transfer to the same school as Euton ? I hope the rulings stand .
Hardly a coincidence, I'm sure ...
Jacksons mom said it was because of personal reasons that he transferred but i find it strange that not only did he transfer to the same school as Euton but almost at the same time. Doesn't anyone else find this to be very funny that all of a sudden theres personal problems in the family and that he just has to transfer to the same school as Euton ? I hope the rulings stand .

I think the article was referring to the personal reasons they came to Rose Hill in the first place.

Hardly a coincidence, I'm sure ...

 

 

You're sure of what?

They may both get to play but going by the Rules they both should have to sit out a year. Everyone knows they transferred because of Basketball and to say other-wise is just being unrealistic. If there allowed to play this will open it up to any kid who wants to transfr to anywhere for basketball reasons will have to be allowed to do so. I hope the state doesn't let these to players and there parents break the rules just to satisfy there basketball needs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.