Could you pass the latest citizenship test?

I know some of you think I'm just being a smart butt, but do really think that GWB would answer more than a dozen of those questions correctly? Not a chance in hell and you know it!!!

Yes I think you were being a smart nether region and yes I bleieve that OUR president would probably get all of those questions correct.

You just can't miss a chance to take a jab at Bush can you?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll dare you try to put me in the boat with AllTell. ;):cool::lol:

Do you really think I would get in a boat with you?

You would probably take my money to "assist" with your fare and then if the boat sank you would expect me to give up my life jacket because you are less fortunate, believed the scam the boat owners told you that it was safe and didn't bring your own.

"Maybe this should be a voting test."

Years ago, we had all kinds of ways to exclude citizens from voting...

That's how they kept a lot of African Americans from voting after it was illegal to just flat out turn them away...

MJ only missed...the current Chief Justice, I had no idea.

That's how they kept a lot of African Americans from voting after it was illegal to just flat out turn them away...

BUT, that was when African-Americans were given a public education. With today's guaranteed free public education for everyone in the country, the idea of a voting test would be a little more plausible.