Could you pass the latest citizenship test?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I think you're trying to bait the more conservative of our posters into an argument while you sit back and laugh at the responses. I'll bet you really miss EKR.

:argue: :lol:

I'm impressed that you remembered mine and EKR's spirited tussles. Does anyone know what happened to him? My favorite was when I won the BGP Vice-Presidential election.(Can you imagine that---it did happen, and by a pretty good margin) Anyway, EKR became so incensed that a liberal like me could have won on here that he protested the results, claiming that I bribed some of the posters in order to obtain their vote. Absolutely hilarious stuff.It still makes me laugh to this day.

I wasn't suggesting excluding anyone from voting, heck you don't have to do anything now and the turnout is pitful. I was just suggesting it might be nice to at least understand how and why our government works.

I'm with you there. Voter turnout stinks in this country, and I would guess that a staggering number of voters would fare poorly on this very entry-level litmus test.

And I'm not at all surprised at the excellent results achieved by those responding to this thread. Lib or con, Republican or Democrat, we who participate in this forum are by and large a group that is up to speed with respect to current events, history, civics, etc. And I can definitely say that part of the reason is the existence of this forum.

How much is a lot?

You would think as President he SHOULD be smarter than most people on a high school preps board.

I'd say he is smarter than 28%, and a LOT smarter than, maybe, 18% .

Double zing.