G.Y.E.R.O.

letabrotherspeak

What is it?

Get Your Everlovin Random On. I have seen this on various other sites and they are funny and entertaining...just get whatever random you have...and get it on. Can be a one liner a link to something..or whatever. Never really participated in the Late Nighters Thread, so if this is too similar, we can shut this down.

This may fly or may not...figured I would give it a shot.

-One 80's group I wish would do a reunion tour is The Outfield...heck don't even know if their all still living, but loved the Outfield and their lead singer who used to resemble former Braves/Pirates pitcher Zane Smith.

-Diane Lane is the hottest female over 40.

Above is the worst music video I have ever seen.

-People asked me if I wanted to go to GoettaFest...and I cringe. I like the Main Stauss and bars along the way...but I avoid the festivals like it the plague.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Mexico in a few weeks...that should get me going to other way weight wise.

Is there any better feeling knowing that you can soon convert your baby from formula to regular milk? Liquid gold my butt...only gold I see is the check card being used to slide it through the credit machine to a tune of about 40 bucks a week.

2% milk here we come.

I go to a personal trainer today at 4 pm. I'm hoping this will kick start me into losing around 100 lbs.

I will have a moment of silence for you at 4pm. And again at 6am when you are getting out of bed.

Going to Mexico in a few weeks...that should get me going to other way weight wise.

Is there any better feeling knowing that you can soon convert your baby from formula to regular milk?

Yes, having twins, and knowing that both of your babies are getting off formula. And then getting off diapers a year or so later. Also my twins start kindergarten in the fall, and since my wife teaches, we are now saving $700 per month not having to pay for child care anymore. :dancingpa:dancingpa

I will have a moment of silence for you at 4pm. And again at 6am when you are getting out of bed.

Sounds good. I just hope I don't have a permanent silence around 4:10 pm. :lol:

Terms that I can't stand: "Think outside the box", "Politically correct", "How does that make you feel?", and "Be tolerant".

"It is what it is"

--How about "Freal"?

Was at Cincy Zoo yesterday...third time this year, as if the animals were any different this time...anyways Ryan Freel was there with two little ones. My buddy says there is Ryan Freel, I said "Freal" kind of loudly...Freel looked my way and I threw him out stealing second by three steps...no actually he looked my way and I nodded.

--People will say that the owners manual of a car is the most underused item out there...personally...I would be lost without UrbanDictionary.com

Terms that I can't stand: "Think outside the box", "Politically correct", "How does that make you feel?", and "Be tolerant".

"I could care less." Geez, people, it's "I couldn't care less." If you could care less, there would be a lesser degree of caring possible, which defeats the point!!!