G.Y.E.R.O.

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once asked for directions in a city and the woman said go to the Wal-Marts and turn. I asked her if they had two Wal-Marts, she asked what I meant and I explained it to her. She was ticked at me, and I was serious. I had never heard anyone put the "s" on it before.

Interesting. Do you all get your Big Mac at Mcdonald? Your Frosty at Wendy? Hmmm, you don't get a whopper at Burger Kings or a pizza at Pizza Huts.

I'm headed to Chicago on a family trip for this coming weekend. If you know of any "must-see" places or restaurants, let me know.

If you want to experience the best deep dish Chicago pizza, bypass Geno's and go directly to Giordanno's.

I was visiting a buddy stationed at Ft. Hood in Texas a few years ago, and he asked:

"Do you know what 'La Quinta' means in Texan?"

"No."

"Next to Denny's."

Tell your buddy that was very funny.

Interesting. Do you all get your Big Mac at Mcdonald? Your Frosty at Wendy? Hmmm, you don't get a whopper at Burger Kings or a pizza at Pizza Huts.

It's kinda like you sit on a couch, but you sit in a chair. You lay in the bed, but you sit on the bed.

Try saying you sit in the couch, and sit on a chair and see the strange looks you get.