Slow Pitch Softball

dolamite

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play co-ed on Sundays 6PM at RiverStar. I has 2 HR's last week!!

Not seen that many co-ed games and I know they tend to differ. But do you guys play your games in baseball regulation fields or softball regulation fields. If you went deep on the big field a couple of times last week then congrats.

As of right now I am just line drive master. My little 5' 10', skinny, athletic frame

was certainly not made for power but I am hoping one day soon I will know what it feels like to just be able to go to first base, and then to the dugout. Ive seen so many guys though that can just crush the ball with ease.

Our league switched to a new ball this year and the home runs are a plenty. I am 5'9" and 160lbs. I hit my first home run ever (I mean ever, baseball, softball, kickball, you name it).

What ball did you guys switch to???

Not seen that many co-ed games and I know they tend to differ. But do you guys play your games in baseball regulation fields or softball regulation fields. If you went deep on the big field a couple of times last week then congrats.

As of right now I am just line drive master. My little 5' 10', skinny, athletic frame

was certainly not made for power but I am hoping one day soon I will know what it feels like to just be able to go to first base, and then to the dugout. Ive seen so many guys though that can just crush the ball with ease.

It's a baseball regulation field

Hey softballers, did any of you ever play against or with Jeff "Moose" Muse from Somerset? He played with a variety of top flight teams around the state in the 80's, 90's and early 00's, Berardis, Riverside/TPS, Sports Den, to name a few.... If you knew Jeff please PM me, he was my brother in law.

Which bat is the best on the market right now. I am getting into a league here in July and was going to buy a bat what would you all recommend?

First check w/ league and see what sanction it is (NSA/ASA/USSSA), to see what bats are legal.

I have several custom pants that i would like to get rid of. If anyone is interested PM me. I'll send you the sizes and colors. Most are Southlands, maybe one or two Rippon and Betlin.

Yo Wireman you playing with the First Church of God tomorrow?

I'm not going to be able to make it. My wife my kill me if I drive to Morehead at $4.15 a gallon to play softball! Actually, I have to work late tomorrow evening and can't make it. I was looking forward to popping out to you a few times :thumb: