Slow Pitch Softball

dolamite

Halloween Express beat Bond Dodgers in the finals of Woodbine.

There is a tourney in Morehead this Saturday.

July 5th weekend, tourneys in Prestonsburg, Frankfort and Paris that I know of, the next weekend is the Daniel boone in Richmond and East/West in Lexington. Bluegrass games the weekend of the 19-20.

What kind of tourney is in Morehead this weekend? PM me any info. you have on any of these tourneys.

Thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the Freak!

It's a great bat. We have two of them. We've had them for 4 or 5 years so they are well broken in and amazingly hot. When fall rolls around, and the air gets thin, look out, the ball flys off that bat.

We play on Wednesday nights. The two best batts we have are a Demarini Dark and an Easton Synergy CNT (?).

Easton makes some really nice bats. I just bought a synergy. I love it so far.

Anyone tried the new Jeff Hall Mutant ? I've heard a lot of good stuff about it. A guy on our team is considering buying one.

The other bats our team carries are: Combat Antivirus, Juggernaut, Miken Recoil, Jeff Hall Mayhem, A regular Mayhem and a Freak Plus.

It's a great bat. We have two of them. We've had them for 4 or 5 years so they are well broken in and amazingly hot. When fall rolls around, and the air gets thin, look out, the ball flys off that bat.

Easton makes some really nice bats. I just bought a synergy. I love it so far.

Anyone tried the new Jeff Hall Mutant ? I've heard a lot of good stuff about it. A guy on our team is considering buying one.

The other bats our team carries are: Combat Antivirus, Juggernaut, Miken Recoil, Jeff Hall Mayhem, A regular Mayhem and a Freak Plus.

I hate pretty much every batt made by Miken that I have tried except the original Freak. We used a Mayhem last fall and I liked it alot. I haven't tried the Mutant yet. I was talking to a couple of guys from the team we played last night and they used a Mutant for the first time. It didn't seem to help them much. I also like the Synergy line from Easton. I have heard good things about he Juggernaut but haven't every hit one.

I hate pretty much every batt made by Miken that I have tried except the original Freak. We used a Mayhem last fall and I liked it alot. I haven't tried the Mutant yet. I was talking to a couple of guys from the team we played last night and they used a Mutant for the first time. It didn't seem to help them much. I also like the Synergy line from Easton. I have heard good things about he Juggernaut but haven't every hit one.

The freak plus we have is garbage but the recoil has it's moments.

I like they synergy quite a bit so far. I've been looking at Mutants and Stealths.

The Juggernaut seems like a solid bat.

Most of the people on our team decided to buy new bats this year because we broke a few last year. So basically, we have 2 or 3 really solid sticks and all the others we're still trying to break in.

The freak plus we have is garbage but the recoil has it's moments.

I like they synergy quite a bit so far. I've been looking at Mutants and Stealths.

The Juggernaut seems like a solid bat.

Most of the people on our team decided to buy new bats this year because we broke a few last year. So basically, we have 2 or 3 really solid sticks and all the others we're still trying to break in.

I totatlly agree on the plus and would ad the Maniacs (sp) to that. We have the black one and I wouldn't use it to drive nails. I haven't ever hit a recoil so couldn't comment on it. I have hit an older model Stealth and liked it. Let me know your thoughts on the Mutant if you get one.

My team, I play 1st, just won a tournament in Cincinnati this weekend.

It qualified us for Worlds @ Disney World in Florida in September and we received $300 travel money to be put towards our hotel down there.

You guys should google Disneys complex down there, I think its called Disneys World or Sports, its incredible.

I played in that same tourney. You play up at riverstar. I will be going down there to in September.

I play in three leagues and then on a tourney team. I used to play on a team that did all of the above and was probably the best team I have ever played for, if we were hot we could play with anyone. We won a tourney championship game 30-29, longest game I have ever been a part of.