What type of Olympic fan are you?

MJAlltheWay24

What Kind of Olympic fan are you?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What Kind of Olympic fan are you?

• I try and watch as much as I can, no matter what event or who is competing
    • I only like to watch the USA compete
    • I only like certain events
    • I really don't pay much attention at all

I try to watch just about everything, but my favorite in the summer is swimming, especially when we have a dominate swimmer like Michael Phelps back in 04'. Maybe he will have a solid performance as well.

And I agree UKPat...I think every since 96', I love to watch Women's Gymnastics.

I love to watch just about everything. I love athletic competitions. I guess it's because I'm a raging klutz myself. I'm in awe of people who can compete and win without seriously maiming themselves or others. :lol:

My favorites are gymnastics, men's and women's, swimming, diving and track and field events.

I'll watch at least one game/match from every sport that I can. I try to watch as little basketball as I can because I'm not really a fan of basketball once it gets past the high school/small college level but oh well.

I hate the fact that softball is being eliminated as an Olympic sport yet a few years ago they were thinking of adding ballroom dancing. When and if that ever happens, I'll be like swamprat and never watch it again.