If you could pick ONE person to be President....

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: I also have a world of respect for the man, I don't see how anyone couldn't. To me he is an American hero. I will say that I am not sure what kind of president he would be and I question some of his ideas. When it comes to character and class, there is no comparison between him and Obama. ("class" to me means much more than being able to make a good speech full of promises that one has no way or intention of fufilling) JMO.

Maybe someone could post a comparison/contrast of the character and class of these two men. I don't really think anyone on here knows them well enough to give a dissertation on the character/class of these men, but maybe someone on BGP does know them that well. I would love to hear it.

Al Gore w/ Micheal Moore

:confused: Is this a presidential ticket or a circus act? Add Rosie and Oprah and you have a cabinet (or at least a toxic waste warehouse and have eliminated a lot of the "greenhouse" gas that has polluted this earth for years.) , Just having some fun with it now.:D

Maybe someone could post a comparison/contrast of the character and class of these two men. I don't really think anyone on here knows them well enough to give a dissertation on the character/class of these men, but maybe someone on BGP does know them that well. I would love to hear it.

Maybe so, I don't think that I have to know them personally to form my opinion though. I just listen to what they have to say :thumb:

:thumb: I also have a world of respect for the man, I don't see how anyone couldn't. To me he is an American hero. I will say that I am not sure what kind of president he would be and I question some of his ideas. When it comes to character and class, there is no comparison between him and Obama. ("class" to me means much more than being able to make a good speech full of promises that one has no way or intention of fufilling) JMO.

Just because one has more of a history to review than the other, I don't see how you can say there is no comparison in character and class. I believe Obama does have the intention of keeping his promises. I don't agree with some of them but that doesn't mean I would question his character. As to class, I think he has a boatload of it.

Just because one has more of a history to review than the other, I don't see how you can say there is no comparison in character and class. I believe Obama does have the intention of keeping his promises. I don't agree with some of them but that doesn't mean I would question his character. As to class, I think he has a boatload of it.

I respect your opinion. I just disagree, I take a look at some of the people that he has associated himself with and the when they come out and prove what idiots they are he all of a sudden "disassociates" himself and doesn't claim them. Obama imo is going to say anything that people want to hear depending on who he is talking to at the time. He claims a change but does not say what the change is. Maybe there is no change, he seems like a polished politician (tell em what they want to hear) to me, he just covers it a little better than some.

JMO