Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Happening (Movie)

Featured Replies

Just a stupid, stupid movie. A waste of $14.

 

Dang, where do you pay $14 for a movie?

  • Replies 69
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Dang, where do you pay $14 for a movie?

 

In the city of Hazard in Perry County. It used to be $5, then it was $6 & the other night was the first time I had been in a few weeks & it was $7. Just ridiculous.

  • Author
Probably had a date :thumb:

 

:thumb:

 

Who goes to the movies by theirself????:lol:

Edited by ScarHeel

:thumb:

 

Who goes to the movies be theirself????:lol:

 

I will admit it...but it was only one time, lol.

  • Author
I will admit it...but it was only one time, lol.

 

Well what movie did you watch???

Well what movie did you watch???

 

I think he told me Spice World.

  • Author
I think he told me Spice World.

 

Oh, I was thinking it was that or 'The Princess Diaries'. :D

Oh, I was thinking it was that or 'The Princess Diaries'. :D

 

I thought it might have been "Sex and the City: The Movie"! :lol:

Well what movie did you watch???

 

Nah...you are all wrong. It was actually the first SAW movie. A couple guys on the floor my freshman year had seen it and one weekend when no one was around I decided I was gonna go.

We went & watched it tonight & I can honestly say that it was one of the worst movies I have ever watched. I put it up there right along side 'Sin City' & 'The Black Dahlia'.

 

Can't be worse than 'The Black Dahlia'.

 

I left that movie with a head ache. I hated it.

 

That movie made me feel like I needed 30 years of criminal law experience to understand what was going on.

  • Author

:thumb:

Can't be worse than 'The Black Dahlia'.

 

I left that movie with a head ache. I hated it.

 

That movie made me feel like I needed 30 years of criminal law experience to understand what was going on.

 

:lol:

I just thought the ending was dumb... I don't think it was bad, kinda scary... Makes you think a little...

You know, the more I think about this, it makes me wonder how some of you feel about Hitchcock's movie, The Birds?

 

Without seeing the movie, some would say, "Thousands of birds attacking people? That sounds stupid."

 

But it's considered one of the greatest horror/thriller movies of all time. In fact, it's #7 on AFI's Top 100 Most Thrilling American Films.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.