Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruiting Tidbits

Featured Replies

Instead of clogging up board with new threads, figured I would just combine some things.

In a deal that has kind of come out of left field, a top 10 prospect for the 2009 class has added UK to his final three and will be making a visit...Lance Stepheson from NYC...will visit UK, along with UCLA, and the presumed favorite Kansas. Kansas though is close to getting a verbal from top a top 10 player in Xavier Henry.

Youtube sensation Hunter McClintock has not received an offer and I doubt he will, IMO.

Roburt Sallie is supposedly visiting UK during the middle of next week. I was told he made UK the last visit for a reason....but also have heard that he was down to UC and Memphis, but I don't think that one is true.

Christian Watford visited UK for the Elite Camp then headed across town to UL for an unofficial visit.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard Sallie is down to UC and Memphis from several sources, but I'm with you on that one. If he visits UK, they will likely land him IMO.

 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kansas land Henry and Stephenson. Both are very, very good. I'd have Henry at #2 behind Favors in the 09 class...

Also have heard that UL could be in the lead for Watford...

I've also heard that Louisville leads.

Maggard said Daniel Orton stopped by the Elite camp for a visit.

  • Author
Also have heard that UL could be in the lead for Watford...

 

Possibly, the kid will take visits and decide in November but said he could wait longer.

I read one supposed interview on one of the UL sites and it was obviously a canned piece. Interview posted Monday evening and he didn't get to UL until late Monday night.

Sometimes you have to watch out for "spin" on fan sites.

He may very well have UL at the top.

That's why I don't get my info from fan sites... :p

  • Author

Orton was interviewed tonight on a Louisville radio station and spoke glowingly about his visit.

Still a long way to go in the process.

Orton was interviewed tonight on a Louisville radio station and spoke glowingly about his visit.

Still a long way to go in the process.

 

Spoke glowingly of Louisville or Kentucky?

 

How unusual is it for a player to "just show up" at an Elite Camp?

So who are we looking at getting and who is a lost hope pretty much?

Really if Kentucky could somehow get Orton or Stepheson to go along with Hood this class would be a big success. If you get one of those guys, Hood, and John Wal and Watford or Boyd, that would be a monster class. Thats a long shot though.

Stephenson is awesome! I am surprised he is considering UK because I hadn't heard anything along those lines before.

I still hope Vilarino decommits BTW. I heard that he was outplayed by a lot of good guards at the elite camp. Hopefully we can get an upgrade at that position!

Stephenson's dad says UK is not on the list and that UK has not contacted them.

Whats everyones feelings on Shawn Kemp Jr? Any chance he tries to make up for dad's mistakes?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.