UK Recruiting Tidbits

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patterson has trouble scoring against big/athletic people. He is a warrior though.

I though Griffen was ok, but I thought Earl Clark dominated him in the tournament. Look out for Earl, didn't see any mention of him above.

Clark is also a SF in terms of the NBA. With a standout year, he will also be a very high pick...

True, he needs to improve his handles to play the three. I think that is his biggest downfall. He did improve his post game late in the year. I expect a huge year from him. Heard he is on one heck of a training program.

Patterson has trouble scoring against big/athletic people. He is a warrior though.

I though Griffen was ok, but I thought Earl Clark dominated him in the tournament. Look out for Earl, didn't see any mention of him above.

When did Patterson struggle against athletic bigs?

If Perry Stevenson can play as well as he did in spurts last year, Patterson will be unstoppable. If he can develop a consistent 15 footer, look out...

:thumb:

32 Minutes

6 Points

3-14 from the floor

If I am not mistaken didn't he come out and shoot 2 3's in this game? That was an ugly 2nd half for UK. Patterson also played very well against some great frontlines as well, but he did struggle in that game. And while he battled hard he struggled in the Miss. St game as well.

If I am not mistaken didn't he come out and shoot 2 3's in this game? That was an ugly 2nd half for UK. Patterson also played very well against some great frontlines as well, but he did struggle in that game. And while he battled hard he struggled in the Miss. St game as well.

Yeah, missing them both. They were both within the first 5 minutes of the game.

Two games where he struggled was versus UL and Miss State.

Pitino is really good at taking players out...they doubled Patterson much of the night.

He also struggled against Varnado and Thomas of Mississippi State.

He actually fared fairly well against UNC and Hansbrough.

I am not a big fan of Jeff Capel from Oklahoma...Pitino made him look tremendously silly in the NCAA.

Elite Camp II will only be one day.

A few names being bantered about appearing are: Orton, Harrison Barnes, Dom Ferguson and a few Indy Elite kids, one I would guess is Jeremiah Davis.

In addition, some of the Ohio kids have been thrown out there like the Payne kid from Dayton.