Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruiting Tidbits

Featured Replies

Monroe is as lazy as any high school player I have ever seen. Even more lazy than Hopson. He has a long way to go to be a top notch player. I look for Samuals to be great at UL, but his game may not project well in the NBA as far as being a lottery pick right away.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think P Pat will be taken in the 11-15 range in the draft.

UK is having another Elite Camp for the first week in August.

 

Sounds like a good idea. The more good players they get on campus the better.

Patterson has trouble scoring against big/athletic people. He is a warrior though.

 

I though Griffen was ok, but I thought Earl Clark dominated him in the tournament. Look out for Earl, didn't see any mention of him above.

Clark is also a SF in terms of the NBA. With a standout year, he will also be a very high pick...

Clark is also a SF in terms of the NBA. With a standout year, he will also be a very high pick...

 

True, he needs to improve his handles to play the three. I think that is his biggest downfall. He did improve his post game late in the year. I expect a huge year from him. Heard he is on one heck of a training program.

Patterson has trouble scoring against big/athletic people. He is a warrior though.

 

I though Griffen was ok, but I thought Earl Clark dominated him in the tournament. Look out for Earl, didn't see any mention of him above.

 

When did Patterson struggle against athletic bigs?

 

If Perry Stevenson can play as well as he did in spurts last year, Patterson will be unstoppable. If he can develop a consistent 15 footer, look out...

When did Patterson struggle against athletic bigs?

 

January 5, 2008

January 5, 2008

 

Without looking it up I'll assume it was the UL game on that date. He did struggle.

Without looking it up I'll assume it was the UL game on that date. He did struggle.

 

:thumb:

 

32 Minutes

6 Points

3-14 from the floor

:thumb:

 

32 Minutes

6 Points

3-14 from the floor

 

If I am not mistaken didn't he come out and shoot 2 3's in this game? That was an ugly 2nd half for UK. Patterson also played very well against some great frontlines as well, but he did struggle in that game. And while he battled hard he struggled in the Miss. St game as well.

If I am not mistaken didn't he come out and shoot 2 3's in this game? That was an ugly 2nd half for UK. Patterson also played very well against some great frontlines as well, but he did struggle in that game. And while he battled hard he struggled in the Miss. St game as well.

 

Yeah, missing them both. They were both within the first 5 minutes of the game.

  • Author
Patterson has trouble scoring against big/athletic people. He is a warrior though.

 

I though Griffen was ok, but I thought Earl Clark dominated him in the tournament. Look out for Earl, didn't see any mention of him above.

 

Two games where he struggled was versus UL and Miss State.

Pitino is really good at taking players out...they doubled Patterson much of the night.

He also struggled against Varnado and Thomas of Mississippi State.

He actually fared fairly well against UNC and Hansbrough.

 

I am not a big fan of Jeff Capel from Oklahoma...Pitino made him look tremendously silly in the NCAA.

  • Author

Elite Camp II will only be one day.

A few names being bantered about appearing are: Orton, Harrison Barnes, Dom Ferguson and a few Indy Elite kids, one I would guess is Jeremiah Davis.

In addition, some of the Ohio kids have been thrown out there like the Payne kid from Dayton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.