UK Recruiting Tidbits

I read last week, from Jeff Goodman, that Wall's top three are Baylor, Oregon and Oklahoma St. Demling even mentioned it in his blog. Seems odd to me...

I read last week that he had no favorites at this point.He has visited UK three times already unofficially of course.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read last week, from Jeff Goodman, that Wall's top three are Baylor, Oregon and Oklahoma St. Demling even mentioned it in his blog. Seems odd to me...

I wouldn't listen to anything Goodman had to say regarding recruiting...

The most recent rumor to hit the UK recruiting front, was that UK was looking to add Brad Reese from a JUCO in Florida. Supposedly, he told UK he was coming but UK could not find a way to get him in academically, so that one is no longer in the oven.

One poster on another board, not one of the two traditional ones, stated he was told that Liggins and Galloway's eligibility would be confirmed today or Tuesday.

I was told the holdup on Liggins was the NCAA was questioning a core class that Liggins had...whether it was one that was he retook, I don't know. UK and compliance were upset at the questioning of that core class, and that it should not have any bearing on his eligibility...hence, the supposed threat of litigation over that one.

I'm confident both he and Galloway will be ready to go...

I have not heard this anywhere legit yet so there maybe nothing to it, but I have heard that DeMarcus Cousins was going to decommit from UAB from several different places. UK was in on him before that. Does anyone know anything about that?

Not official yet, but it's looking like he will...