Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruiting Tidbits

Featured Replies

I read last week, from Jeff Goodman, that Wall's top three are Baylor, Oregon and Oklahoma St. Demling even mentioned it in his blog. Seems odd to me...

I read last week that he had no favorites at this point.He has visited UK three times already unofficially of course.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read last week, from Jeff Goodman, that Wall's top three are Baylor, Oregon and Oklahoma St. Demling even mentioned it in his blog. Seems odd to me...

I wouldn't listen to anything Goodman had to say regarding recruiting...

  • Author

The most recent rumor to hit the UK recruiting front, was that UK was looking to add Brad Reese from a JUCO in Florida. Supposedly, he told UK he was coming but UK could not find a way to get him in academically, so that one is no longer in the oven.

 

 

One poster on another board, not one of the two traditional ones, stated he was told that Liggins and Galloway's eligibility would be confirmed today or Tuesday.

I was told the holdup on Liggins was the NCAA was questioning a core class that Liggins had...whether it was one that was he retook, I don't know. UK and compliance were upset at the questioning of that core class, and that it should not have any bearing on his eligibility...hence, the supposed threat of litigation over that one.

I'm confident both he and Galloway will be ready to go...

I wouldn't listen to anything Goodman had to say regarding recruiting...

 

Demling is saying the same thing.... OK state and Baylor. It just seems really, really, $odd$ to me.

You know it's all based on basketball tradition and maximum Television exposure for him to go to either of those schools....

I have not heard this anywhere legit yet so there maybe nothing to it, but I have heard that DeMarcus Cousins was going to decommit from UAB from several different places. UK was in on him before that. Does anyone know anything about that?

I have not heard this anywhere legit yet so there maybe nothing to it, but I have heard that DeMarcus Cousins was going to decommit from UAB from several different places. UK was in on him before that. Does anyone know anything about that?

Not official yet, but it's looking like he will...

Not official yet, but it's looking like he will...

 

Interesting. Any idea of the reasons?

Interesting. Any idea of the reasons?

The "hot" rumor is he wants to go to Memphis...

The "hot" rumor is he wants to go to Memphis...

 

Aw shucks... I was hoping it was because BCG said he didn't recruit committed players. :D

Now all we need for that Nat'l title is for Patterson to stay and a Wall, Cousins, and Orton package deal.:D

Now all we need for that Nat'l title is for Patterson to stay and a Wall, Cousins, and Orton package deal.:D

At least you have a healthy imagination... :D

At least you have a healthy imagination... :D

 

Getting 2 of the 3 recruits is a possibility, but still not likely.

Getting 2 of the 3 recruits is a possibility, but still not likely.

And even less likely is a JR year for Patterson...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.