Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Recruiting Tidbits

Featured Replies

And even less likely is a JR year for Patterson...

 

But that might be the reason UK gets Orton.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But that might be the reason UK gets Orton.

UK is in very good shape with Orton. Wall and Cousins would be the long shots...

  • Author

Have heard that Cousins may be shopping around.

 

Chrisitan Watford leaning to Memphis?

 

John Wall and Okie State heating up...gotta think Dwon Clifton going to get a new job.

 

UK very interested in a few underclassman, one is Marquis Teague out of Indy.

Watford is seemingly out of the picture at Memphis St, and many think Cousins might be why. The two don't seem to care much for one another.

 

Teague is likely the best PG in 11. Most of the high majors are already kicking the tires there...

Strong rumors swirling from several outlets that Wall and his AAU coach are headed to OK State...

I seen an interview with Orton where he said his top 3 were probably Kentucky, Ohio St, and Oklahoma. He also said the coach he probably liked the best was Jeff Capel at Oklahoma. And he said that UK fans were the most insightful and dedicated.

Adriean Payne is another name on UK's wish list for 09. He is 6-8 and a 5* guy I believe. I think the teams on his short list are UK, UL, WVA, Cinncy, and Ohio St, atleast thats what I heard, I hadn't really seen info on him.

Adriean Payne is another name on UK's wish list for 09. He is 6-8 and a 5* guy I believe. I think the teams on his short list are UK, UL, WVA, Cinncy, and Ohio St, atleast thats what I heard, I hadn't really seen info on him.

Highly unlikely he goes anywhere outside of UC or OSU. Kid is still pretty raw, but he's going to be VERY good...

I may have missed it or haven't payed close enough attention, but has anything be said about Liggins or Galloway? Eligible or not?

I may have missed it or haven't payed close enough attention, but has anything be said about Liggins or Galloway? Eligible or not?

Nothing yet...

Orton or Stephenson would be huge!

You don't want anything to do with Stephenson...

I may have missed it or haven't payed close enough attention, but has anything be said about Liggins or Galloway? Eligible or not?

 

Word over at TCP is that UK got the word today that both Liggins and Galloway are eligible and good to go...

Word over at TCP is that UK got the word today that both Liggins and Galloway are eligible and good to go...

Jones said he checked with UK and that is not true...

Jones said he checked with UK and that is not true...

 

A lot of credible posters at TCP seem to think it is but Matt is usally on top of things UK related...regardless I look for both to be eligible this upcoming year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.