Top QB in KY 2008...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will come down to either Blanton or Polson,but I seen them at a pass skelly and Blanton was throwing some nice balls.Not to take anything away from Polson...Blanton can run and throw..
I believe that Blanton is so rich in family tradition in HC that he will definitly be the starter on top of that he is a very nice looking QB mechanically sound, Fast and Strong, powerful arm, must run in his family.;):thumb:

He's a snapper now???LOL, I know what you meant.

Word I got from someone in the school was that Hynes was on homebound medical instruction. I heard through the grapvine it was because he had a severe case of mono but don't know for certain.

I talked to another player's Father this morning and was told he did play in 7 on 7 at South Oldham last night.

I would suspect for obvious reasons Higgins will have his kids at Male this weekend. I guess we will get to see him there.

Edited by TigerPaw18

Zach Lewis-- Clay County

The kid is awesome to watch....

It's going to be a great season in Southeastern Kentucky, you have Zack Lewis with a great chance to become the all-time leader in passing yards in state history, and you have Ricky Bowling with a chance to break the all-time state touchdown record which is 133 touchdown passes, Bowling currently has 96 touchdown passes going into his senior season.

I believe that Blanton is so rich in family tradition in HC that he will definitly be the starter on top of that he is a very nice looking QB mechanically sound, Fast and Strong, powerful arm, must run in his family.;):thumb:

Blanton, put on nice show at Letcher at a 7on7 yesterday.. He was throwing some nice balls.

Tony Guidugli of Highlands may be the "sleeper" pick at QB. He looks absolutely fantastic in the Sr. Camps where I've seen him. Size (6'2" / ~195) speed, agility, and a rocket for an arm. Look for BIG numbers from him!

:thumb::thumb::thumb: I watched the 7 on 7 at HHS today and Tony looked really good..You can definately tell he has worked his tail off this offseason..His arm is extremely strong with great touch.. If there is a better qb in nky I haven't seen him...:ylsuper::ylsuper: