Who Would You Rather Have?

Who Would You Rather Have  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Rather Have

Question for the conservatives on here.

If we as a country were unfortunate enough to have to have either Hilliary, Obama, or John Kerry as our commander in chief, who would you feel the most comfortable with in office? I can't believe I'm saying it, but I would much rather see Hilliary than either of the other two morons.

What say you?

Question for the conservatives on here.

If we as a country were unfortunate enough to have to have either Hilliary, Obama, or John Kerry as our commander in chief, who would you feel the most comfortable with in office? I can't believe I'm saying it, but I would much rather see Hilliary than either of the other two morons.

What say you?

It is ironic that you use the word moron, with Bush still in office... :lol:

It is ironic that you use the word moron, with Bush still in office... :lol:

Why not? If people on here can routinely call an educated man (just because he isn't the best speaker, doesn't make him uneducated) like Bush a moron, why can't I do the same to an empty suit like Obama?

Every thread has to be a Bush bashing thread. Bush won. Bush won twice. The thread is not about Bush.

I voted for Hillary because of her work ethic and because I perceive her as being more pragmatic than the two clowns listed. Kerry is just too lazy and too arrogant to trust in the White House. Obama is a media creation who has no experience to speak of and has too many close ties to too many shady characters.

Hillary is a crook, IMO, but she strikes me as an intelligent and competent person who is tough enough to deal with our enemies in a credible manner.

Why not? If people on here can routinely call an educated man (just because he isn't the best speaker, doesn't make him uneducated) like Bush a moron, why can't I do the same to an empty suit like Obama?

I didn't say you couldn't. I just said I think it is ironic that you use the word moron, with Bush still in office.