2008 Bell County

IMHO he went to the wrong school?

Were should have he went Cawood?? And done what win 4-5 games in 4 years total???

I hear his little brother maybe one of the better OL players Bell has had in a long time.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were should have he went Cawood?? And done what win 4-5 games in 4 years total???

I hear his little brother maybe one of the better OL players Bell has had in a long time.

Well, I guess you have a good point Leonidas. :thumb:

Perhaps had he, and others, gone to Cawood they would have upped that win total.

Conversely, perhaps had he gone to Cawood, Bell's win total might have been less.

Just a thought.

Perhaps had he, and others, gone to Cawood they would have upped that win total.

Conversely, perhaps had he gone to Cawood, Bell's win total might have been less.

Just a thought.

Kind of my thinking but also more of a family thing with me than W's or L's. He was in our feeder program in JR high and I just think he could of been outstanding at Cawood.

Mike Howard is 6'3 300 lbs. He is having some heart problems- He is scheduled to have a heart Cath. Tuesday. Sure hope he is o.k. Great young man-nice football player to.

Man hate to hear that, had he been practicing any before they found out? Hope all turns out well with the young man.

I can tell you this, if they go to Harlan Co. They will not beat Bell before they graduate. Both are good players and will contribute to the program just like every other player has for Dudley, team will always be first. Smoothun you need to ask some of the other good players that played at Bell and they will tell you its all about the team.( Scott Chaney, Shawn Robbins, Phillip Green, and 25 others that wished that they could have carried it 25 times a game. It will not happen at Bell with no RB.)

We would love to play Bell in 7th and 8th. They won't play us. They only beat us by two points in 2007, even thou we lost some we even have just as good of a team this year.

I heard they lost alot, is that why they won't play us and also we won CVC champions. We would love a rematch and on our field.:flame:

Edited by STRIKE3
to comply with Rule #13

We would love to play Bell in 7th and 8th. They won't play us. They only beat us by two points in 2007, even thou we lost some we even have just as good of a team this year.

I heard they lost alot, is that why they won't play us and also we won CVC champions. We would love a rematch and on our field.:flame:

:lol: I love the middle school trash talkng!!

I watched them in a pass scrimmage and I think they are possibly better than last year. Their only loss really is the Davenport kid out of the back field. They are returning almost everyone from last year. Bell has moved on. They have joined the conference down Corbin way, (Corbin, Whitley, North/South Laurel, etc. ) Harlan ultimately got what they wanted, Bell out of the picture. Now New Harlan can dominate that CVC. Another great rivalry bites the dust. They will get to play Bell in the big new school though. Maybe that will be the biggest new rivalry here in the mountains since M'boro, Pineville, and Corbin tucked their tail and run.:flame:

I watched them in a pass scrimmage and I think they are possibly better than last year. Their only loss really is the Davenport kid out of the back field. They are returning almost everyone from last year. Bell has moved on. They have joined the conference down Corbin way, (Corbin, Whitley, North/South Laurel, etc. ) Harlan ultimately got what they wanted, Bell out of the picture. Now New Harlan can dominate that CVC. Another great rivalry bites the dust. They will get to play Bell in the big new school though. Maybe that will be the biggest new rivalry here in the mountains since M'boro, Pineville, and Corbin tucked their tail and run.:flame:

I have to comment or I'll bust. Bell Co. pouts because Middlesboro and Corbin will not play them in high school football. Here we have a team, New Harlan Middle School Football, that wants to play and Bell County's coach refuses. What's the logic? We are begging, pretty please, with sugar on top, play our middle school football program! New Harlan has never denied Bell a game, has never ran from Bell, and wants this game to happen. These games will lay the foundation for the big high school rivalry. We play teams like Belfry, Whitesburg, Knox, Pennington gap, ect. The notion that our program wanted Bell out of the CVC is crazy. Put aside the ego and let the kids play!

You all sound like the pot calling the kettle black! :sssh: