Russell 10 East Carter 8

Why were they ejected?
Last night, EC coach didnt agree with a call at third base. Which in my opinion was the right call. He went straight at the ump screaming in his face and bumped him at least 3 times. The ump is a well known coach and ump in the region and deserves alot more respect than showed him last night by the coach and some and I say some of the EC fans.

Last night, EC coach didnt agree with a call at third base. Which in my opinion was the right call. He went straight at the ump screaming in his face and bumped him at least 3 times. The ump is a well known coach and ump in the region and deserves alot more respect than showed him last night by the coach and some and I say some of the EC fans.

He is also from Greenup Co. which may play a role in your opinion of him.

In no way was it the right call. I am not partial in the decision, I just came to the game with my friend from Morehead to watch some good baseball last night and I arrived and sit down directly before that play happened. In no way was it the right call. The player was safe by a mile. I know nothing about the Ump that was doing the game, but looked a little rocky behind the plate after that as well. How long has he been umping? Russell did look better then their record showed though.

In no way was it the right call. I am not partial in the decision, I just came to the game with my friend from Morehead to watch some good baseball last night and I arrived and sit down directly before that play happened. In no way was it the right call. The player was safe by a mile. I know nothing about the Ump that was doing the game, but looked a little rocky behind the plate after that as well. How long has he been umping? Russell did look better then their record showed though.

"safe by a mile"?! I had a pretty good look at it and I will say it was close, as the ball beat him there by a step.

"safe by a mile"?! I had a pretty good look at it and I will say it was close, as the ball beat him there by a step.

I guess that is why he tagged him on the butt while he was head first on the ground.:thumb: