Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 10 East Carter 8

Featured Replies

Russell has really turned it on the last part of the season.

 

Congrats Russell.

Another solid win for Russell. They are proving that their opponent better not take them lightly.

Hats off to the Raiders on a great season.

This would have to be considered a pretty big upset. Just goes to prove why the game is played on the field instead of on paper.

Hats off to you Devils..... Good year East ...

Russell now has two region wins and is 2 for 2 on opponents coach getting ejected.

Why were they ejected?
Last night, EC coach didnt agree with a call at third base. Which in my opinion was the right call. He went straight at the ump screaming in his face and bumped him at least 3 times. The ump is a well known coach and ump in the region and deserves alot more respect than showed him last night by the coach and some and I say some of the EC fans.
Last night, EC coach didnt agree with a call at third base. Which in my opinion was the right call. He went straight at the ump screaming in his face and bumped him at least 3 times. The ump is a well known coach and ump in the region and deserves alot more respect than showed him last night by the coach and some and I say some of the EC fans.

 

He is also from Greenup Co. which may play a role in your opinion of him.

Last night, EC coach didnt agree with a call at third base. Which in my opinion was the right call. He went straight at the ump screaming in his face and bumped him at least 3 times. The ump is a well known coach and ump in the region and deserves alot more respect than showed him last night by the coach and some and I say some of the EC fans.

 

In no way was it the right call. I am not partial in the decision, I just came to the game with my friend from Morehead to watch some good baseball last night and I arrived and sit down directly before that play happened. In no way was it the right call. The player was safe by a mile. I know nothing about the Ump that was doing the game, but looked a little rocky behind the plate after that as well. How long has he been umping? Russell did look better then their record showed though.

In no way was it the right call. I am not partial in the decision, I just came to the game with my friend from Morehead to watch some good baseball last night and I arrived and sit down directly before that play happened. In no way was it the right call. The player was safe by a mile. I know nothing about the Ump that was doing the game, but looked a little rocky behind the plate after that as well. How long has he been umping? Russell did look better then their record showed though.

 

"safe by a mile"?! I had a pretty good look at it and I will say it was close, as the ball beat him there by a step.

Good win for Russell did not think they would pull this one out. Congrats to the players and coaches from Russell.

"safe by a mile"?! I had a pretty good look at it and I will say it was close, as the ball beat him there by a step.

 

I guess that is why he tagged him on the butt while he was head first on the ground.:thumb:

I guess that is why he tagged him on the butt while he was head first on the ground.:thumb:

 

:rolleyes: I guess so.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.