38 shows get the axe

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PH and I only had two...

Jericho...which we are really upset about..really enjoyed it.

Bionic Woman...Again, I am not happy with this...I think they could have done great things with this show!

We tried Journey Man....Liked the concept...not the show. Not sad...Kept putting PH to sleep.

Cavemen....Tried twice...Hated it. Again, I think they could have made this really funny, but failed.

Carpool....Tried three times...again, liked the concept, and could have been a really great comedy. Failed at making this anything but stupid.

I did not see The Sarah Connor Chronicles on this list, therefore, I am really hoping it will be back on. Loved the show!!!

I also did not see Grey's Anatomy on the list. The season ending show last night wraped everything up really well and was afraid this was a cut show....I am EXCITED to have not seen it on the list!!!! This is my FAVORITE show!

I also did not see Numbers on the list. Again, I am really hoping that this show did not get cut.

I can honestly say that 95% of them I have never heard of.

I agree...there were many that I have never heard of as well....Maybe it is because we mostly have the tv on Sci-Fi, Military channel, Spike...well, you get the idea...LOL LOL

PH and I only had two...

Jericho...which we are really upset about..really enjoyed it.

Bionic Woman...Again, I am not happy with this...I think they could have done great things with this show!

QUOTE]

loved these two shows. It's a shame. I'm sure the writers strike doomed many of these shows.