• Boston in 6
    • Detroit in 6
    • Boston in 7
    • Detroit in 7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key for the Celtics is whether or not Ray Allen can get out of this shooting slump he's in. If he can finally get his act together, the "Boston Three Party" (gotta love Scott VanPelt) will be tough to stop.

In my book the Pistons have been the best team of these playoffs to this point, while the Celtics have not been able to win on the road... It is hard to pick against the Pistons...

Head says Pistons, but would like to see the Celts...

Pistons in 6.

They'll split the first two in Boston and defend their home court after that...

When I look at these two teams, after KG, Detroit has the next 4 best players.

I'd take 'Sheed, Rip, Tayshaun, and Billups over anyone else on Boston's roster. Also, when he's focused and wants to bring it, there isn't much of a gap, if any, between KG and Rasheed. If they play focused and with intensity (and I think they will), I really don't see the Celtics being good enough to beat them. I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit won it in 5...

They'll split the first two in Boston and defend their home court after that...

When I look at these two teams, after KG, Detroit has the next 4 best players.

I'd take 'Sheed, Rip, Tayshaun, and Billups over anyone else on Boston's roster. Also, when he's focused and wants to bring it, there isn't much of a gap, if any, between KG and Rasheed. If they play focused and with intensity (and I think they will), I really don't see the Celtics being good enough to beat them. I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit won it in 5...

Whoa.... I would take KG, then Billups, Sheed, Pierce, Rip, then Tay. JMO... On a side note, maybe Ray Allen will decide to show up for this series?