Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pistons vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boston in 4
      0%
      0
    • Detroit in 4
      0%
      0
    • Boston in 5
      4%
    • Detroit in 5
      2%
    • Boston in 6
      19%
    • Detroit in 6
      25%
    • Boston in 7
      25%
    • Detroit in 7
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who ya got?

 

During the regular season the Celts had the edge at 2 games to 1.

 

Boston in 7.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Boston in 6. I think they finally get over the hump and win one on the road.

I like Boston in six, but wouldn't be surprised if it comes down to a last second shot in game seven.

The key for the Celtics is whether or not Ray Allen can get out of this shooting slump he's in. If he can finally get his act together, the "Boston Three Party" (gotta love Scott VanPelt) will be tough to stop.

In my book the Pistons have been the best team of these playoffs to this point, while the Celtics have not been able to win on the road... It is hard to pick against the Pistons...

 

Head says Pistons, but would like to see the Celts...

Pistons in 6.

 

They'll split the first two in Boston and defend their home court after that...

 

When I look at these two teams, after KG, Detroit has the next 4 best players.

 

I'd take 'Sheed, Rip, Tayshaun, and Billups over anyone else on Boston's roster. Also, when he's focused and wants to bring it, there isn't much of a gap, if any, between KG and Rasheed. If they play focused and with intensity (and I think they will), I really don't see the Celtics being good enough to beat them. I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit won it in 5...

They'll split the first two in Boston and defend their home court after that...

 

When I look at these two teams, after KG, Detroit has the next 4 best players.

 

I'd take 'Sheed, Rip, Tayshaun, and Billups over anyone else on Boston's roster. Also, when he's focused and wants to bring it, there isn't much of a gap, if any, between KG and Rasheed. If they play focused and with intensity (and I think they will), I really don't see the Celtics being good enough to beat them. I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit won it in 5...

 

Whoa.... I would take KG, then Billups, Sheed, Pierce, Rip, then Tay. JMO... On a side note, maybe Ray Allen will decide to show up for this series?

Pistons in 6.

 

Thats my choice...

Pistons in 7.

I like Boston in 7. This team is the only reason I started watching the NBA again. I hope they win it all so I can keep watching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.