Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps Community I need your help....AGAIN

Featured Replies

You may remember my thread from a while back about the possibility of me purchasing an engagement ring. Well I have done so...NOW I have to propose. I'm thinking about doing it sometime this weekend. (If the weather cooperates) I want to take her down to the Levee for a nice evening. Does anyone have any suggestions of a romantic dining spot at the Levee. I'm not to hot on remembering most of the things down there. If I have to make reservations I can do that. Dining suggestions...please...

Brios or the Tropicana at the Levee are both very nice settings for a proposal.

Have dinner at the Levee but after dinner (weather permitting) take a walk along the purple bridge and propose about mid river.

 

Brio's and Ruby's are fine, but I have heard alot of good things about the Reserve. I don't know, I was in there one night and it seemed really nice. Didn't have dinner but would like to. Then again, with me it could just be that bourbon thing.:D

Is there a place that's a little more sentimental to the both of you? I mean, I'm sure a proposal at the levee would be nice, but I'd hate for you to get lost when you're trying to propose!

M.O., I think that you are setting us all up for someone to blame if she says no. :D. I can hear it now, What kind of ring is that and by the way I hate this restaraunt!

Just kidding of course M.O., Sounds to me like you will do fine :thumb:. You probably know her favorite restaraunts and places, maybe the two of you have favorite as a couple. Trust your own intincts

  • Author
Is there a place that's a little more sentimental to the both of you? I mean, I'm sure a proposal at the levee would be nice, but I'd hate for you to get lost when you're trying to propose!

 

:lol: We have both been there numerous time. I have just never ate at any of the places there.

I mean, I'm sure a proposal at the levee would be nice, but I'd hate for you to get lost when you're trying to propose!

 

:lol:

  • Author
M.O., I think that you are setting us all up for someone to blame if she says no. :D. I can hear it now, What kind of ring is that and by the way I hate this restaraunt!

Just kidding of course M.O., Sounds to me like you will do fine :thumb:. You probably know her favorite restaraunts and places, maybe the two of you have favorite as a couple. Trust your own intincts

 

:laugh: I'm just not familiar with most of the dining there...

I'd go to Johnny Rockets, grab a booth, get a milkshake with two straws, and really surprise her! She'll never expect something big like that at a place like that. You get all gussied up and she'll know something is up. :D

I'd go to Johnny Rockets, grab a booth, get a milkshake with two straws, and really surprise her! She'll never expect something big like that at a place like that. You get all gussied up and she'll know something is up. :D

 

Very good idea and so true. Go some where fancy and dress up and she will for sure know , that is unless you two get dressed up for dinner all the time.

How tied to the Levee idea are you? I have a nice romantic idea in mind to throw her off a little if you aren't going to be too nervous...

If you can find like an old theater or movie place thats willing to let you put something on there Marquee, (yes this is how I want to do it), then have them put "The love of a Lifetime, Starring.. then your name and hers" :D

If you can find like an old theater or movie place thats willing to let you put something on there Marquee, (yes this is how I want to do it), then have them put "The love of a Lifetime, Starring.. then your name and hers" :D

It's likely I could make that happen at the theater on the Levee...

Rocket just move to NKY, you know you want to.. Sorry I know this nothing to do with the thread.

It's likely I could make that happen at the theater on the Levee...
Didn't they impound your ladder the last time you got caught doing that? :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.