Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes Roy Williams Cringe?

Featured Replies

I'd say its when Tyler Hansbrough and Bobby Frasor jump off the second floor balcony into a 3' deep swimming pool at the UNC SAE house...

 

Anyone else hear about this? Apparently Frasor's rehab is going pretty well :thumb:

  • Author

LOL

 

I couldn't get the pics sized right to post. I'm glad you did.

Why couldn't this instead be Paulus and Nelson from Duke jumping into a wading pool?

I'd say its when Tyler Hansbrough and Bobby Frasor jump off the second floor balcony into a 3' deep swimming pool at the UNC SAE house...

 

Anyone else hear about this? Apparently Frasor's rehab is going pretty well :thumb:

 

This makes me cringe, but when I was that young I did stupid stuff too...

So this is why he is staying in school.

 

I don't blame him one bit.. :dancingpa

  • Author
This makes me cringe, but when I was that young I did stupid stuff too...

 

Don't worry, I was an SAE too. :ylsuper:

Don't worry, I was an SAE too. :ylsuper:

 

I was a Pike in college...things like this happened all the time with the athletes. It's just kids being kids.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.