May 5, 200818 yr Author I was a Pike in college...things like this happened all the time with the athletes. It's just kids being kids. I actually don't think its a huge deal for Psycho T to jump but Frasor coming off his injury probably should have used better judgement. Of course, there's always the argument that Hansbrough is gambling with millions of dollars if he gets seriously injured.
May 5, 200818 yr but Frasor coming off his injury probably should have used better judgement. Maybe his therapy is to work out in the pool.
May 5, 200818 yr Maybe his therapy is to work out in the pool. Yep - I hear that hydrotherapy is cutting edge.
May 6, 200818 yr Why couldn't this instead be Paulus and Nelson from Duke jumping into a wading pool? :thumb::laugh:
May 6, 200818 yr Don't worry, I was an SAE too. :ylsuper: Me too. Our chapter took a couple trips to the UNC SAE house back in the day.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.