Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Majok to UConn

Featured Replies

Bad news for UK and UL. This guy is a player.

Not a suprise

UK made a good push for him, but UConn was in there too long to beat late. With Adrien and Robinson manning the 3 and 4, he'll get plenty of minutes backing up both...

Good. I'm glad he didn't come to UK. The Cats can do better than him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just thought I'd go ahead and get that part out of the way. You know it's coming. :lol:

Rupps Runts will be featured for a few more seasons it looks like

This is really no surprise. UCONN was the leader from the beginning.

 

Let's hope Harrellson comes!

Let's hope Harrellson comes!

 

Things sound pretty good for UK there...

  • Author

^Real good. Maybe even tonight.

We need some PLAYERS quickly but only a couple are left still this year. It looks like Coach Gillespie better be recruiting Jasper to stay.

I just don't understand this.

I thought with a good coach on the recruiting trail, the name of UK and the top program in the nation, players would be lined up at Memorial Coliseum looking to sign on the dotted line.;):sssh::rolleyes::p:D

Rupps Runts will be featured for a few more seasons it looks like

 

Rupps Runts? How so?

I just don't understand this.

I thought with a good coach on the recruiting trail, the name of UK and the top program in the nation, players would be lined up at Memorial Coliseum looking to sign on the dotted line.;):sssh::rolleyes::p:D

 

Why would they line up at Memorial Coliseum?;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.