Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks to transfer?

Featured Replies

Dick Gabriel does not jump the gun. If he put it out there, it is real and substantial. If it does it fact happen, remains to be seen, but if Dick reported it, it is much more than just a rumor.

 

Meeks is not going to transfer. Just hope we can put this to rest.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully, he won't tear a fibula trying to sign his release papers.

Rumors are out there that Chris Wright from Dayton may be leaving and Lexington is mentioned as a destination.

Rumors are out there that Chris Wright from Dayton may be leaving and Lexington is mentioned as a destination.

 

That would be great labs but I think you have this one in the wrong thread. Might do a little better in the UK recruiting thread.

Hopefully, he won't tear a fibula trying to sign his release papers.

 

 

Not funny...Again.:rolleyes:

Not funny...Again.:rolleyes:

 

I thought it was pretty funny, and accurate.

I thought it was pretty funny, and accurate.

 

 

 

Nope...wrong yet again.

Take the discussion of how funny posts are or are not to PMs.

Meeks facebook status: Jodie can't wait to be home in 2 days!

 

For how long I wonder???

There are plenty of UK students who "can't wait to be home in" X days. Jodie is no exception.

There are plenty of UK students who "can't wait to be home in" X days. Jodie is no exception.

 

:thumb:Exactly I will be done with finals on Thursday and I cannot wait, but come August I'll be ready to go back.

I just saw that we lost Flemmings...

 

Small chance he'll qualify...needs a busy summer to do so.

BCG went and looked at transcripts in person and didn't like what he saw.

 

As far as Meeks goes, well, he isn't going. Anywhere.

 

Rumor mill is wearing me out.

Nope...wrong yet again.

 

He contributed so much last year, I can see why you think that statement would not be accurate. Oh, wait a minute, he made 5 3s in an exhibition....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.