April 26, 200818 yr Author Any links? None that I can provide, but Dick Gabriel did mention it on his radio show tonight as a very strong possibility.
April 26, 200818 yr This would be devastating for the Cats. This one would be harder to swallow than Jasper.
April 26, 200818 yr Ive been hearing it too. Rumor has it he may transfer and go to Georgia Tech. This one would really hurt.
April 26, 200818 yr Brett Dawson says it aint so... http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/dawson/blog.html
April 26, 200818 yr It sounds (and I hope) like Dick Gabriel may have jumped the gun a bit. We really need Jodie Meeks next season!
April 26, 200818 yr Meeks' Dad says no to a transfer about 4 to 5 times a year. I think he's here for the long haul. Rumor to fill the time IMO.
April 26, 200818 yr Meeks' Dad says no to a transfer about 4 to 5 times a year. I think he's here for the long haul. Rumor to fill the time IMO. Cause it's been so quiet lately? :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.