Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

HT721

• 1 month later...

Just went and saw a midnight showing of it. Curious to see what the BGPer's think about it. Raiders of the Lost Ark was one of my favorite movies of all time. Temple of Doom and Last Crusade were good, but nothing near as good as Raiders.

This one was more on par with the Last Crusade. I thought it was interesting to see all the old characters again. Kind of neat to see an older Indy floating around in the late 1950's. Shia Lebeouf and Cate Blanchet were actually pretty decent. Don't want to ruin any plot for anybody, but I thought the movie was full of dull acting, goofy plot, and cheesy special effects. I felt like the entire movie was just pieces of the original three movies kind of tossed back out with no real direction.

I won't say I was disappointed, because it's always good to see Indiana Jones in action. In many ways it's like those Star Wars prequels. We wait years in anticipation for something great and they give us something really mediocre...

I thought it was awful. If they hadn't associated Indiana Jones with it and said it would be a Sci-Fi movie it would be good, but other than that I thought it was just a pathetic attempt to keep Indy alive when they should have just let it rest in peace. D-

I thought it was awful. If they hadn't associated Indiana Jones with it and said it would be a Sci-Fi movie it would be good, but other than that I thought it was just a pathetic attempt to keep Indy alive when they should have just let it rest in peace. D-

I heard similar comments from a friend which prompted me to get on here. These were his exact words:

"Be glad you didnt see that movie, unless your into paying 8 dollars to support communist scientology bull crap"

He didn't seem too impressed.