Which freshmen would go first?

Which freshmen would be the one to go first?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which freshmen would be the one to go first?

• OJ Mayo
    • Eric Gordon
    • Drew Rose
    • Love
    • Michael Beasley

My only thinking on Love was the size issue, that someone would need a taller player before someone needs a 3rd point guard. OJ and Rose being the first two point guards.

My listing of Love before Gordon was simply based on someone needing size and not a talent issue.

Remember the Bowie before Jordon selection.

My only thinking on Love was the size issue, that someone would need a taller player before someone needs a 3rd point guard. OJ and Rose being the first two point guards.

My listing of Love before Gordon was simply based on someone needing size and not a talent issue.

Remember the Bowie before Jordon selection.

Lopez will be the first big taken, and that throws a wrench in the theory...

Actually, I agree with lbbc's list...depending on team needs and such, I could possibly see switching Rose and Beasley.

There are some other guys not mentioned who could go ahead of some of the guys who are listed...

Jerryd Bayless, PG, Arizona

DeAndre Jordan, C, Texas A & M

Blake Griffin, PF, Oklahoma

Donte Green, SF, Syracuse

Anthony Randolph, PF, LSU

It's far from certain the five guys listed will be the first five freshmen off the board...

It depends on who needs what.

:thumb: exactly.

If based on just talent and potential it would be Beasley hands down, but it just depends on the lottery. Say if the Heat win the lottery do they draft Beasley when they already have Shawn Marion at the three, D-Wade at the two, or should they do the right thing and go with someone like Love to give their aging front court a lift? Zo don't have much left in the tank guys. But with all that said, if a team is looking to add a SF and would even be willing to take an eventual upgrade then they go Beasley.