Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Sutton

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here come the BCG rumors again.

BCG isn't going anywhere!

Saw this on ESPN, I guess he was 39-29 in his two years there. Will be interesting to see if they go after a big name to replace him.

Seems like a good example as to why naming a successor isn't always the best route to take. How much better off would Oklahoma State be today if they had made a full search after Eddie left? They would be 1-2 years ahead of where they are right now.

They're going to first throw tons of money at Self and if that doesn't work out I think they will go for BCG, but I don't see either leaving for OSU, IMO.

BCG will stay at UK.

 

:thumb:

Let the rumors swirl.

I heard that Rick Barnes announced that he is no longer in consideration for the OSU job.

In addition, Goodman throws a lot of info out there that is false just to get hits.

BCG would not leave UK for OK. State, no one in their right mind would!

I heard that they will make a big run at Bill Self.

I heard that they will make a big run at Bill Self.

 

I see Billy G leaving before him.

In addition, Goodman throws a lot of info out there that is false just to get hits.

 

He's awful...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.