Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC vs Kansas-Final 4 Predictions

Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • UNC
      78%
      30
    • KU
      21%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both #1 seeds match up in Texas.

 

Who yea got?

 

 

 

Ill go with:

 

UNC 74

Kansas 66

UNC playing better ball, but Kansas matches up well. I will take my Heels in a close one.:flame:

Carolina, I feel the National Championship was won last night around 11:30 pm.

Picked Kansas from the start and I'm sticking with them. Jayhawks by 3.

Carolina, I feel the National Championship was won last night around 11:30 pm.

 

Did you watch Mem. today? No that was not the NATIONAL Champ. just because Cards lost and they did not help themself with three turnovers late. NC wins this game but it will be close and Mem. will win it all.

Well UNC isn't playing in Carolina anymore so it will probably be a little better game. I think Kansas has more size than UNC and they matchup pretty well..

 

I will take Kansas 77-72

Bill Self got rid of one monkey on his back: failing to make the Final Four. He won't get another off it and lose to another choker, Roy Williams. Luckily for ole Roy, he has an experienced team with Tyler Hansbrough.

 

Carolina moves on and wins my bracket for me.

 

78-69

UNC and Memphis is right side by side as the best teams in the country. Eventhough Davidson is a good team UNC is a proven winner and has to be barely favored in this matchup. I will be rooting for Kansas.

UNC87-83Kansas

I'll try to continue my streak of missing individual game picks. I'll take Kansas because I had them beating U of L on my original card in the Final Four.

 

Kansas 82, Carolina 77

I'll try to continue my streak of missing individual game picks. I'll take Kansas because I had them beating U of L on my original card in the Final Four.

 

Kansas 82, Carolina 77

 

Thank you, I hope your trend continues...

Thank you, I hope your trend continues...

 

:lol:

 

In all honesty, I'm only picking Kansas and UCLA right now because that's what I had on my bracket...

 

In reality, I think both will lose on Saturday night. I think Carolina will beat Kansas by about 10 and Memphis will likely do the same to UCLA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.