Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC vs Kansas-Final 4 Predictions

Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • UNC
      78%
      30
    • KU
      21%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:lol:

 

In all honesty, I'm only picking Kansas and UCLA right now because that's what I had on my bracket...

 

In reality, I think both will lose on Saturday night. I think Carolina will beat Kansas by about 10 and Memphis will likely do the same to UCLA.

 

I know what your doing, and stop it...:irked:

 

:lol:

I know what your doing, and stop it...:irked:

 

:lol:

 

Don't worry...I'm in line to win my office pool (just $120) if both Kansas and UCLA win Saturday night. That alone assure that they'll lose...

 

I would have won about $500 if Kansas had beat Syracuse when 'Melo was a freshman. What happened in that game? McNamara hits about 5 30 footers and Kansas missed roughly 326 foul shots...:D

 

Memphis and UNC will win Saturday night...I have very little doubt. But, just to offer you some more consolation, my wife will win if UCLA beats UNC in the title game. So, I suspect UCLA might win just to get my hopes up for a Monday night heartbreaker to the Tar Heels.

 

UNC is a lock...:lol:

A nice little Roy Williams story line that I don't hear many people talking about.

Doesn't make a hill of beans to me who wins. I really don't like either team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.