Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Atlanta Braves (Week 1)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Tie game, let's hope the Braves can hold on in the bottom of the 9th and force extra innings.

 

That's what I'm hoping!

  • Replies 116
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there goes my first 2 losses of the MLB season. :lol:

Well it was a great game for opening night. Too bad the Braves couldn't hold on.

Gotta love a walk off....I love when the Braves lose.

  • Author
Gotta love a walk off....I love when the Braves lose.

 

I loved when the Mets had one of the biggest chokes in baseball history and missed the playoffs!:D

  • Author

Ok well now the braves are:

 

0-1 at night

0-1 on the road

0-1 when I eat Subway, so....

 

No more Subway when the Braves play night games on the road!

I loved when the Mets had one of the biggest chokes in baseball history and missed the playoffs!:D

 

:lol:

Since this is the Braves thread, let me ask if anyone remembers that crazier than crazy July 4th game back in the late 80's I believe. You know, the one that went on..and on...and on...and on. Maybe like 20 some innings. I know that RICK CAMP hit a grand slam to tie it at one point. I would love to watch that game again... if I could set aside 8 or 9 hours to watch it.

 

Anyone remember it? Remember anymore details?

Ok well now the braves are:

 

0-1 at night

0-1 on the road

0-1 when I eat Subway, so....

 

No more Subway when the Braves play night games on the road!

 

You forgot whatever the weather was tonight, but overall, you covered quite a bit.

 

70 more losses and you will end up eating out of a dumpster behind Bob's BBQ, but whatever you need to do. :lol:

Ok well now the braves are:

 

0-1 at night

0-1 on the road

0-1 when I eat Subway, so....

 

No more Subway when the Braves play night games on the road!

Makes me think of Bob Uecker in Major League!

I loved when the Mets had one of the biggest chokes in baseball history and missed the playoffs!:D

 

I bet you did......this is scary year for me as a Mets fan.

  • Author
Since this is the Braves thread, let me ask if anyone remembers that crazier than crazy July 4th game back in the late 80's I believe. You know, the one that went on..and on...and on...and on. Maybe like 20 some innings. I know that RICK CAMP hit a grand slam to tie it at one point. I would love to watch that game again... if I could set aside 8 or 9 hours to watch it.

 

Anyone remember it? Remember anymore details?

 

Are you sure it was a grand slam? I know he hit a homerun to tie it, I believe it was in the bottom of the 17th or 18th...It was 2 outs and 2 strikes and they brought the outfield in. I thought it was a 2-run homerun or a solo shot. Either way it was awesome but the Braves ended up losing the game..

  • Author
I bet you did......this is scary year for me as a Mets fan.

 

Last night on baseball tonight they were talking and said health would probably keep the Mets from winning the division. At one point during spring training Jose Reyes and David Wright were the only regulars that were healthy..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.