Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Atlanta Braves (Week 1)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 116
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Smoltz vs. Santana tomorrow but since TBS isn't with the Braves anymore this game isn't televised unless you live in the Atlanta area or have MLB extra innings. BOOOO!!!

Smoltz vs. Santana tomorrow but since TBS isn't with the Braves anymore this game isn't televised unless you live in the Atlanta area or have MLB extra innings. BOOOO!!!

 

Are you kidding me? TBS will not broadcast ANY games this year? I didn't know that.

 

Smoltz vs Santana should be on ESPN.

  • Author
Are you kidding me? TBS will not broadcast ANY games this year? I didn't know that.

 

Smoltz vs Santana should be on ESPN.

 

TBS had a contract with the Braves and Time Warner and now it has expired and they didn't renew it. I think they are broadcasting one game of the Braves this season, I think it's when they play the Dodgers.

 

 

I think the reason that Smoltz vs. Santana isn't on ESPN is because it wasn't supposed to be that way. Smoltz started the season on the DL and the rainout so that messed some of the rotation up. But yeah that would be a must see TV game. Too bad though!

WOW I'm bummed! I didn't know TBS dropped the Braves! I'm really bummed! I have direct T.V. and pick up a lot of games on the Fox stations. I'd like to get the MLB but already got the NFL Direct Ticket.

Braves hit the ball well today. What a whackey play today. The home plate umpire is from Morehead. My best friends from college used to rent off his dad. He would drive his riding mower down with an Old Mil. in the other hand to collect rent:)

  • Author

Braves score first after a double to leadoff the inning by Mark Kotsay, a sacrifice to move him to 3rd with 1 out. Johnson grounds out to the pitcher, and with 2 outs Escobar comes through again with a double of his own to give the Braves a 1-0 lead heading into the top of the 4th inning.

  • Author

Braves add some insurance with a 2-run homerun by Mark Teixeira in the 8th inning. Braves go on to win 3-1. Smoltz pitched lights out not giving up a single run. On the other side, Santana also pitched great while only giving up 1 run to the Braves. Atlanta moves to 3-3 on the season and the Mets fall to 2-3.

Wish I could have seen it. Did you watch it SV?

  • Author
Wish I could have seen it. Did you watch it SV?

 

Sure didn't but I watched it online, well just mlb gamecast. It looked like one heck of a game to watch though. Close game throughout! I thought about of buying mlb extra innings, but I'm strapped for cash now. So it sucks.

Sure didn't but I watched it online, well just mlb gamecast. It looked like one heck of a game to watch though. Close game throughout! I thought about of buying mlb extra innings, but I'm strapped for cash now. So it sucks.

 

How much is extra innings?

  • Author
How much is extra innings?

 

Well I have Time Warner Cable and for the MLB package it was 199.00, you could pay it all at once or divide it into 3 payments added onto your bill. Or it's 129 for half a season of baseball.

I watched it. I have Direct T.V. I didn't buy the MLB package and there were about 6 or so games on the different Fox stations. I watched the Reds+Braves games on it. I realized today that not buying the MLB package was a great move. Smoltz pitched a heck of a game!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.