Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Atlanta Braves (Week 1)

Featured Replies

Pitchers B/T Ht Wt DOB

46 Manny Acosta R/R 6-4 170 05/01/81

30 Jeff Bennett R/R 6-3 200 06/10/80

56 Blaine Boyer R/R 6-3 215 07/11/81

47 Tom Glavine L/L 6-0 205 03/25/66

32 Mike Hampton R/L 5-10 195 09/09/72

15 Tim Hudson R/R 6-1 170 07/14/75

49 Jair Jurrjens R/R 6-1 200 01/29/86

58 Peter Moylan R/R 6-2 200 12/02/78

13 Will Ohman L/L 6-2 210 08/13/77

48 Chris Resop R/R 6-3 215 11/04/82

34 Royce Ring L/L 6-0 220 12/21/80

39 Rafael Soriano R/R 6-1 220 12/19/79

 

Catchers B/T Ht Wt DOB

16 Brian McCann L/R 6-3 230 02/20/84

27 Corky Miller R/R 6-1 245 03/18/76

5 Brayan Pena S/R 5-11 210 01/07/82

 

Infielders B/T Ht Wt DOB

19 Yunel Escobar R/R 6-2 200 11/02/82

8 Ruben Gotay S/R 5-11 190 12/25/82

2 Kelly Johnson L/R 6-1 205 02/22/82

10 Chipper Jones S/R 6-4 210 04/24/72

14 Martin Prado R/R 6-1 190 10/27/83

24 Mark Teixeira S/R 6-3 220 04/11/80

 

Outfielders B/T Ht Wt DOB

18 Gregor Blanco L/L 5-11 170 12/12/83

23 Matt Diaz R/R 6-1 215 03/03/78

7 Jeff Francoeur R/R 6-4 220 01/08/84

11 Mark Kotsay L/L 6-0 205 12/02/75

  • Replies 116
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I put together a small video will have link shortly!

  • Author

Here is a video I put together for the Braves this season, nothing special just a small video clip.

 

Cool video. I'm looking forward to this season for the Braves. I was sad that they lost Andruw, but he was on the downside of his career. He hit a lot of homers but he struck out a lot too. I hope Kotsay stays healthy and has a good year.

 

I'd love to see them re-sign Tex long term, but I don't see it happening. He is going to demand a ton of money.

 

The Braves have a nice rotation assuming Hampton stays healthy. Smoltz, Hudson, Glavine, and Hampton are pretty good starters. I think it'll be tough to win the division, but they got a shot.

  • Author

The pitching is going to be great this year..Hampton has stayed healthy for spring and has a low 2 ERA. Kotsay will be good IF healthy but if not then Josh Anderson will get the nod and he has been a really good player during spring training. I think the Braves can win the division.

The pitching is going to be great this year..Hampton has stayed healthy for spring and has a low 2 ERA. Kotsay will be good IF healthy but if not then Josh Anderson will get the nod and he has been a really good player during spring training. I think the Braves can win the division.

 

I think they can too, but it will be a long hard season.

Is it baseball season already? Well, Go Braves and all that.

I have Glavine pitching for my fantasy team tonight, as a matter of fact :thumb:

  • Author
I have Glavine pitching for my fantasy team tonight, as a matter of fact :thumb:

 

Glavine doesn't pitch tonight? Hudson pitches tonight!:thumb:

I love the Braves. They are #2 in my heart behind the Reds and in front of the Yanks. It will be weird without Jones but it was time for him to go I think. The Mets are stacked and the Phills are pretty solid too. I still think the Braves will be right in the mix. It's going to be interesting in the next 5 years to see what happens with the rotation. Could you imagine about 8 years ago: Smoltz/Glavine/Hampton/Hudson!!!!

  • Author

Alright, it's early but the Nationals are up 1-0 after a broken bat single with two outs.

 

I'm not liking the umpiring going on behind the plate right now...seems like the strike zone is smaller..for both teams...lol

  • Author

Braves down 2-0 now...Good clutch hitting by the Nationals...I McCann trying to make a play before he even caught the ball...Francouer has a very strong arm.

Glavine doesn't pitch tonight? Hudson pitches tonight!:thumb:

 

Yeah, I was mixed up because I was looking at my fantasy screen. My bad.:thumb:

  • Author

Dumb Dumb Dumb baserunning by Brian McCann...

  • Author

Tim Hudson seems to be settling down after that shaky first inning..

 

 

Chipper Jones belts a homerun to left center to be the first player to hit a homerun in the new Nationals ballpark.

 

Braves down 2-1 in the top of the 4th.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.