Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday Games

Featured Replies

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is up first?

  • Author

WVU/Duke. Dukies up 10-4 early...

Does anyone have Duke losing here?

  • Author

Huggs and Ed Hightower renewing their friendship early... :lol:

I do...

 

I know I have Duke winning, but I not sure how far I have them going.

Gee whiz, I have Duke in the final 8.

Huggs and Ed Hightower renewing their friendship early... :lol:

 

Duke is amazing in that they play pressure defense all over the floor without hardly ever fouling...............never have understood how.:confused: Huggins will get T'ed up before this one is over.

You can add me to the list of have Duke losing, I have WV winning another after this also...

I have Duke in the Elite 8, I'd love for WVU to win though.

I have Duke in the Elite 8, I'd love for WVU to win though.

 

 

:thumb:

WVU has smacked Duke in the mouth and the Dookies are not responding well at all. They sure aren't matching the Mountaineer's intensity. Alexander is on fire--and he's letting Duke know it too, it love it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.