Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday Games

Featured Replies

The Dookies have left the building. The celebration is on in Morgantown--this could lead to the arrest of at least 6 more WVU football players.....:p

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What time does X play?

 

Should tip in a few minutes...

  • Author
Who you rooting for?:D

I once saw a great concert in West Lafayette. I think I'll pull for Purdue... :D

I once saw a great concert in West Lafayette. I think I'll pull for Purdue... :D

I'm shocked:D I have X winning on my bracket.

7-0 Purdue early

  • Author

I have X on my bracket as well...

  • Author
Kind of a rough start!!

Not unusual for X...

Wisconsin leads 39-33 at the half. Beasley already with 17 and 5, he's just amazing.

Wisconsin is playing well...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.