Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday Games

Featured Replies

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They go to Stanford... :lol:

 

That's true, I mean their mascot is a dancing tree and they're named after a color.

  • Author

Not a good night for the Big East. Pick up the slack Pitt...

Man great game with Stanford vs. Marquette

  • Author
What a joke. :irked:

 

What a joke that a great player made a great play... :p

What a joke that a great player made a great play... :p

 

A pretty good player(Not as good as Love):p made a lucky play. :lol:

  • Author
A pretty good player(Not as good as Love):p made a lucky play. :lol:

 

SourGrapesAward.jpg

Hey I had them winning in my bracket no big deal. :D Your the one who can't admit hes wrong.

  • Author
Your the one who can't admit hes wrong.

 

I wasn't wrong so nothing to admit. I think Brook is better than Love. Pretty simple...

I have been looking forward to this Pitt/Mich St. game all day.

  • Author

UCLA having quite a bit of trouble with A&M...

UCLA having quite a bit of trouble with A&M...

And I'm not too happy about it...

They better come around or my NCAA bracket experience is over. :lol:

Man Texas A&M is hitting everything..They have all the momentum right now!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.