March 22, 200818 yr WVU has smacked Duke in the mouth and the Dookies are not responding well at all. They sure aren't matching the Mountaineer's intensity. Alexander is on fire--and he's letting Duke know it too, it love it! What's the score? My friends are using the Tv for the xbox 360.
March 22, 200818 yr What's the score? My friends are using the Tv for the xbox 360. WVU up 49-44 8:40 mark 2nd
March 22, 200818 yr 52-46 WVU with the ball with 7:51 to go. Thomas with a dirty play on a blindside pick against Mazzulla. Thomas just picked up his 4th foul.
March 22, 200818 yr I knew Duke would get eliminated in the 2nd round, I messed up and took 'Zona though. :irked: This isn't' an "upset" at all in my mind.
March 22, 200818 yr I think it is more than obvious that the Big East has best prepared their teams for tournament action this year.
March 22, 200818 yr "We're gonna see some HEART right here from the guys in the white jerseys! We're gonna see pressure defense, denial all over the floor!" Or maybe not......backcut layup WVU. Neers 60-51, 3:40 to go. I think he missed that prediction.
March 22, 200818 yr Duke=Softer than Charmin (except for Henderson). 62-51 WVU shooting free throws with 3:01 remaining.
March 22, 200818 yr AJ Price from UConn tore his ACL yesterday... IMO I think BE would have been undefeated if Price had not got hurt. I know that is a big "IF", but JMO...
March 22, 200818 yr BYE DUKE! Sorry RP, but Duke(this year) only seem to play great when they played UNC.
March 22, 200818 yr Henderson tried to get chippy with a couple of pushes in the back within the last 15 seconds but got knocked flat for his trouble. Duke wasn't physical at all, full of cheap shots yes, but not physical.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.