March 23, 200818 yr Stanford is just pushing around Marquette right now. Not a good sign for a team like the Warriors that prides itself on its toughness. Robin Lopez is all in their heads.
March 23, 200818 yr I'd love to see Stanford go down here. It looks like there's a good chance of that. Stanford's acting coach tried to go too long without the Lopez brothers in there. By the time he got them back in Marquette had all of the momentum.
March 23, 200818 yr I'm torn right now, I want Marquette to win but I have Stanford in all of my brackets.
March 23, 200818 yr HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ Me too but it won't even hurt me if they lose. No one has Marquette and 3 people have them beating Texas so it will workout better.
March 23, 200818 yr What is up with Stanford's cheerleaders? :laugh::laugh: I was thinking the same thing. They are just jumping around shaking there heads.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.