Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Siena 83 Vanderbilt 62

Featured Replies

It's not that Vandy got beat by Siena. They NEVER led in the game. Never.

I'm totally upset with Vandy.

 

Next year the selection commitee should just throw out every home victory Vandy gets. They need to prove something on the road. Vandy is letdown city.

 

I want tickets to the UK/Vandy game next year. No mercy...errr....

Ah doesn't mess me up to bad...Had Villanova beating vandy anyway.

If Vandy would have played this game on their home floor they would have won..:laugh:

Vandy choked. No suprise here, although I did have them winning one game. I wonder if this will be Stallings last game at Vanderbilt.

Thanks Vandy, on your efforts to destory my bracket.

Vandy has not proven they could beat any decent teams away from home........the only surprise was how badly they got beat.

And all day I was talking about how much respect I had for a Stallings coached team.. thanks!

I think I picked Siena to win in all 6 of my brackets. Could they be this years George Mason?

Lot of ESPN faces had this one picked, Lunardi, among a list of others from numerours shows such as 1st and 10. I personally thought they were going to be way wrong and were just stealing upset pick off one another, but I guess sometimes the experts do know what they're talking about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.