Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Siena 83 Vanderbilt 62

Featured Replies

Yuck. Vandy looked like UK @ Vandy.

Holy Crap

  • Author

This might not help the brackets out! I had Vandy winning first 2 games.

Maybe they should've moved their chairs under the basket, and setup their own shot clock.

WOW!!! If I wouldn't had watched it myself, I wouldn't of believed it. WOW!!!

Vandy looked horrible and never got into a rhythm offensively or defensively. Siena jumped out from the get-go and never looked back. Had them down I believe 26-13 at the beginning. I had Vandy going at least one or two games.

  • Author
Maybe they should've moved their chairs under the basket, and setup their own shot clock.

 

:laugh:

1 Final Four team done, 3 to go.

1 Final Four team done, 3 to go.

 

No way you had Vandy in the final four???? :lol:

Is Siena THAT good or is this game a fluke?

 

Vanderbilt seems to be a fraud away from home. Course someone will tell me that they had a decent road record this year. But they seem to be unbeatable at home and very average on the road. That showed today.

 

***Yep, just looked it up, Vandy was 2-6 in conference this year on the road. Doesn't make them an awful team, but certainly not as good as their #4 seed in this tournament.

I had Vandy winning one game and then losing to Clemson.

I'm going to have to eat the perverbial crow as well, I had Vandy in the final four.

This might not help the brackets out! I had Vandy winning first 2 games.

 

me,too..they looked like a 16 seed tonight!!

For what it's worth, Seth Davis picked Siena to beat Vanderbilt on the selection show Sunday night. I should have listened!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.