Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

Uconn down to San Diego at the half. Did I see that right?

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD up 9 early in 2nd half, other games pretty much over.

UConn won't last long with out Price.

 

Not good, I had them going to the final 4

:irked:

Not good, I had them going to the final 4

:irked:

 

 

Me too man.

More and more it looks like WKU will have a shot at the second round game.

 

BTW, all these second games of the day are awful except UConn/San Diego.

I guess San Diego's game against Kentucky wasn't a fluke. :lol:

 

My bracket has already been murdered, so I don't care if UCONN blows it at this point.

I have UConn in the Final Four, but quite frankly, if Price is injured, I don't have much hope for that anyway.

 

San Diego leads 58-54 with 53.2 left.

58-56 as UConn is having to repeatedly foul. They were at 3 fouls for the half going into this last minute.

 

San Diego just about threw it away on that one.

SD hits one of two free throws. UConn gets a quick two on the other end, and it's 59-58 with 20.1 left, San Diego in front.

I have UConn in the Final Four, but quite frankly, if Price is injured, I don't have much hope for that anyway.

 

San Diego leads 58-54 with 53.2 left.

 

:sssh::sssh:

Second OT game of the day in Tampa. The fans are seeing some games down there!

UConn finally in front, 67-66 with 38 ticks left in OT. San Diego's best player has fouled out.

Real quality game here, and it's keeping me from heading to Lex.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.