Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

Things you need to know about this game:

 

WKU has 28 fouls, Drake has 17. Many of Drake's have come from fouling to extend the game. Drake has shot 34 free throws. WKU has shot 14. I refer you to my statement about extending the game. That call you just saw was indicative of the reffing all game long.

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't a call I think you should make at that point in the game.

LOL, I've heard that before....

 

They usually don't call that unless there is a clear extension of the arm. There may have been a slight nudge, but he was far from fully shoving off. I thought for sure it was a block.

  • Author
What were you saying DF? :lol:

 

He should have yelled it.. :lol:

OT, baby! WKU is finished.

  • Author

Overtime

WKU will not win this in OT. Drake ran 'em down, and WKU is in a lot of foul trouble. They've already lost two players to fouls. I just don't see the Toppers pulling this out, and truthfully, I don't think the refs are gonna let them.

I just hate Drake sooooo much.

Drake should have gotten freethrows there instead of the ball right?

 

They were in the double bonus. Is there something im missing here?

Drake should have gotten freethrows there instead of the ball right?

 

They were in the double bonus. Is there something im missing here?

A charge is player control and therefore no free throws.

 

Drake just took their first lead since the first half.

WKU will not win this in OT. Drake ran 'em down, and WKU is in a lot of foul trouble. They've already lost two players to fouls. I just don't see the Toppers pulling this out, and truthfully, I don't think the refs are gonna let them.

 

I agree that it does seem like Drake is getting some of the calls this game.

  • Author
Western has blown a 16 point lead. 16 points.

 

Nice comeback by Drake

Can't leave that guy open like that.

I will say this, this looks like it's back to the type of game WKU wants to play. Drake is not playing with desperation, and that seemed to throw the Toppers.

Drake with another three. Man I cannot believe WKU is going to lose this game....

  • Author

From way down town!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.