March 21, 200818 yr Real quality game here, and it's keeping me from heading to Lex. This was the one to watch in the afternoon session. The rest were terrible.
March 21, 200818 yr San Diego finishes it off! Wow, who'd have thunk WKU would be wearing white during this tourney?
March 21, 200818 yr I knew yesterday was too good to be true bracket-wise. 15-1? That's like the best day I've had in years. So naturally I must lose 2 of the early games, and then now lose one of my Final Four picks. I think WKU is going to the Sweet 16......
March 21, 200818 yr Western could very well be headed to the Sweet 16. I don't know if the toppers can get past this SD team...I hope you are right...:thumb:
March 21, 200818 yr That UK loss really doesn't look as bad now. Big loss for the Big East. You mean FIRST loss for the Big East...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.