March 22, 200818 yr Author I agree. Good thing it's rare for the best team or two going in to hoist the trophy... I have hope for my Heels...
March 22, 200818 yr Can anyone tell me why in the NKy market we are still stuck with the NC game? It is a blow out, so why can't/won't the local station move on to another game? My guess even the NC fans would like to watch another game!
March 22, 200818 yr WOW CBS finally moved from the NC game! I have to think Billy I will announce whereever NC plays at Packacc, has something to do with it.
March 22, 200818 yr Can anyone tell me why in the NKy market we are still stuck with the NC game? It is a blow out, so why can't/won't the local station move on to another game? My guess even the NC fans would like to watch another game! The two good games were at halftime. Switching to St Joe's/Oklahoma would have been much of the same...
March 22, 200818 yr Man, Siena is just lighting up Vandy. This all just confirms what we've known all along- the SEC is down this year. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.