Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

I don't know if the toppers can get past this SD team...I hope you are right...:thumb:

 

The only thing I see negative for SD is that Lee had a pretty quiet game today for WKU. I don't think he goes silent for two in a row.

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If SD holds on i'll be burning some paper tonight.

 

You know what they say happens when you play with fire and I am not talking about getting burned.:lol:

I don't know if the toppers can get past this SD team...I hope you are right...:thumb:

 

Brandon Johnson looked pretty beat up after todays game.

  • Author
UConn looked awful without Price...

 

I am not sure how bad Price's injury was, but I don't think UConn would have been around long without him...

You mean FIRST loss for the Big East...

 

Yeah, as a 4 seed.

  • Author

I had UConn winning just 2 games.

Yeah, as a 4 seed.

 

They were a Sweet 16 team at best with UCLA looming. Plus the Big East had as many top 4 seeds as the ACC and Big 11 had bids. Guard play wins in the dance, and their best guard went down, so not really a huge loss for the conference as long as the other seven teams hold strong...

I had UConn winning just 2 games.

 

Same here. They weren't going to beat UCLA...

  • Author

Time for a break till the 7 O'clock games start...

  • Author
Same here. They weren't going to beat UCLA...

 

I think UCLA and UNC are the top 2 teams.

The only thing I see negative for SD is that Lee had a pretty quiet game today for WKU. I don't think he goes silent for two in a row.

 

Lets hope he lights it up...:D

I think UCLA and UNC are the top 2 teams.

I agree. Good thing it's rare for the best team or two going in to hoist the trophy... :D

I love the San Diego I have them in the Sweet 16 in every bracket of mine.

They were a Sweet 16 team at best with UCLA looming. Plus the Big East had as many top 4 seeds as the ACC and Big 11 had bids. Guard play wins in the dance, and their best guard went down, so not really a huge loss for the conference as long as the other seven teams hold strong...

 

I'm not disagreeing with you but its a big time upset either way you slice it. Luckily, like most everyone else, I only had UCONN winning 2 games anyways.

I'm not disagreeing with you but its a big time upset either way you slice it. Luckily, like most everyone else, I only had UCONN winning 2 games anyways.

I'm not downplaying the upset. Just didn't agree it was a big loss for the conference...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.