Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

Oregon always gets high marks in Tournament eye candy...

 

Hopefully you're not referring to their 2-20 3pt shooting in the second half. ;)

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously. How does that Thomas guy for IU function at a high major college basketball program?

Hopefully you're not referring to their 2-20 3pt shooting in the second half. ;)

 

Clearly we differ when speaking about eye candy... :walk:

Clearly we differ when speaking about eye candy... :walk:

 

Cause I think about the Rice Krispy treats I just made. :cool:

TWill gets under my skin soooo badly.

And who really knew Boise St. even had a basketball program?

For some reason I always think its funny when a team only has 1 point.

And I think...

 

IMG_9904.jpg

 

Our tastes in women differ drastically.

Yeah. She's gross... :lol:

  • Author
Our tastes in women differ drastically.

 

I think I will go with GT taste! :thumb:

I think I will go with GT taste! :thumb:

 

You people love making his head swell, don't you?

It's time to retire all of the decals on the court. I've seen at least 10 slips the past 2 days--if they can't come up with a safer way to do it then the NCAA needs to supply the courts for each site with their logos under the sealer.

  • Author
You people love making his head swell, don't you?

 

My choice had nothing to do with GT, but more to do with that hottie he posted.:eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.