Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fridays games

Featured Replies

:madman: I have Clemson in the Sweet 16!

  • Replies 274
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:madman: I have Clemson in the Sweet 16!

I have 'Nova in the Sweet 16 ;)

Well, I was feeling really good about Villanova, but Clemson gets fouled on a three, knocks them all down, and then Jay Wright gets a tech protesting a non call and bam, Clemson is within 2.

I have 'Nova in the Sweet 16 ;)

 

One of us will be very happy and the other frustrated tonight. :lol: Whoever wins this game is in the Sweet 16, don't think Siena can get 2 in a row IMO.

Clemson and Villanova now knotted at 66 all, 1:37 remaining.

 

That technical was soooo dumb. I still can't believe anyone would get T'd up in a close game with less than 4 minutes left.

One of us will be very happy and the other frustrated tonight. :lol: Whoever wins this game is in the Sweet 16, don't think Siena can get 2 in a row IMO.

 

:thumb:

They just blew that out of bounds call. I thought it could've been called a foul on Clemson, but straight up out of bounds, it was off 'Nova.

 

'Nova back out in front by 4.

They just blew that out of bounds call. I thought it could've been called a foul on Clemson, but straight up out of bounds, it was off 'Nova.

 

'Nova back out in front by 4.

 

Surely you're not going to complain too loudly, are you?

70-66 Villanova, 35.9 left. Wildcats going to the line for 2.

Surely you're not going to complain too loudly, are you?

 

Not too much. ;)

Villanova now up 72-66, 19.8 left, going to the line, this one essentially over.

 

If you were a top seed and playing in Tampa, you are unhappy today. None did it worse than Clemson, who blow an 18 point lead.

 

Never before has every low seed won at a single site.

  • Author
Villanova now up 72-66, 19.8 left, going to the line, this one essentially over.

 

If you were a top seed and playing in Tampa, you are unhappy today. None did it worse than Clemson, who blow an 18 point lead.

 

Never before has every low seed won at a single site.

 

I think Clemson had a problem of not finishing teams off this year. :irked:

  • Author

I put Clemson in my final 8... :creepy: duh...

I had Nova in the Sweet 16...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.